Saturday, September 25, 2010

Back to School


Aiden is a big third grader this year and has the "mean" teacher. Emma is in Kindergarten! She's in a kindergarten first grade split class at the deaf school. There are 5 kids in her whole class. She loves it, and loves her new teacher. Little Mary is now 9 months old, and stuck at home with Mom. She and I both love our time together. She has a hard time sharing Mommy when the big kids get home from school.

Not shown: me. I have been back in school myself. I decided that after 15 years it's finally time to finish my degree. I signed up for classes at Weber State (boo hoo. My heart is still an Aggie.) And apparently they've added a few generals since I was in college way back when. So right now, I'm just taking some online computer classes. It's nice because I don't have to leave my little Mary.

3 comments:

The Roz's said...

Oh, all 3 of them look wonderful! So good looking and growing up so well =D

Congrats on going back to school! I'd like to do the same one day. I never could decide on a major though. What is your major?

Steoger's said...

Good for you! That's exciting about school. And your kids are so cute.

Rachael said...

What a cute picture! That's awesome that you are going back to school! I would like to do that someday, too. It also makes it so much easier with online classes!