Aiden's turn to be star of the day in kindergarten has finally arrived! He gets to take in his poster tomorrow. He is so excited. He brought me his green poster board today and said "Here Mom, Let's go to your office so you can make my poster." I tried to get him to help, but he wanted me to do it for him. Since I don't think it's really 'homework' or something he's supposed to do himself, I did it. The Star Wars poster/picture printed out rather nicely I thought. Good job Walmart!
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Star of the Day....
Aiden's turn to be star of the day in kindergarten has finally arrived! He gets to take in his poster tomorrow. He is so excited. He brought me his green poster board today and said "Here Mom, Let's go to your office so you can make my poster." I tried to get him to help, but he wanted me to do it for him. Since I don't think it's really 'homework' or something he's supposed to do himself, I did it. The Star Wars poster/picture printed out rather nicely I thought. Good job Walmart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment