Sunday, September 16, 2007

WAHOO!







GUESS WHAT EMMA CAN DO?!!! We have been working so hard for so long to improve her arm strength and to get her to put weight on her upper arms. And today, she can push herself up from laying down to sitting up! This is a HUGE milestone, and I am so excited, and so proud of her! She's done it a couple of times in the last couple of days, but I didn't actually see it until this morning. Last night I was changing the sheets on her bed before I put her in it. I had just changed her diaper so she was laying on the ground, next thing I knew she was sitting up playing with her toys and I was astonished. I didn't know how she did it though. It's a little hard to see in the pictures, because her one hand was stuck on her dress and kept sliding on the floor, so I put the camera down for a second to move her hand onto the floor, and she was so quick I didn't get a shot of her actually pushing up on her arms, but she did it! She did it! WAHOOO! She did it!
One of my favorite things about Sunday is seeing my kids all dressed up & slick. They are so cute when they are nice and clean and everything. I started snapping pictures today and ended up with some real cute ones. Just have to share....

No comments: