It's official. Every last ounce of coolness I thought* I may have had left, is now gone. I've gone from carting the kids around in this:

To driving around in this:

I am a mini-van mom. Truth be known - I've wanted a mini-van for a long time. But now that I've got one, I can't help but feel a little sad. That having been said, I do love it. It's much easier to heft Emma's wheelchair into the back of this than it is with the XTerra. Aiden thinks it's the coolest thing ever. Not only does it have magic (remote control) doors that open by themselves, but it has cubbies & storage everywhere for his star wars guys to hide. The kids have captains chairs to separate them, and they have their own vents for the A/C & heater. Every kids dream I suppose. And every old frumpy Mom's. :)
*Any coolness I may have had, I'm sure was all in my head anyway. After all, I buy my clothes at Target, and I listen to talk radio. Let's face it. There hasn't been a coolness factor for a long long time.
4 comments:
Nice ride!!!
Oh no! I don't think we can be friends anymore! Just kidding! I am kind of envious of all the space! Congrats
What!?! I didn't know you guys were getting a mini van! That is going to be soo nice for you! I love it and want a test ride!
Welcome to the mini-van world!:)
Post a Comment