What a great weekend full of special things for our little family. Last Saturday morning we all headed over to the stake center where we were joined by family and friends for Aiden's baptism. In our church, we believe that children reach the age of accountability at 8 years old, and can then choose to be baptized. I'm proud of my little guy for making that choice. Bub was able to baptize him, and when they were changing from their wet clothes afterwards, Aiden said to Bub "I feel so good! I've never felt this good before!" I remember feeling that way after my baptism too. I'm glad that Aiden got that confirmation from the spirit to know that he had made a good choice.

For his birthday, Aiden requested a cookie dough cake. So, I smooshed cookie dough into cake pans and made this little beauty. Aiden loved it! If my Mom were here, it would have been her kind of cake too. :)


The very next day, on Sunday, we blessed Mary Anna, and her name was added to the records of the church. She looked so sweet and beautiful in her white dress.


7 comments:
it all sounds wonderful! and mary anna DOES look so beautiful! sorry i missed it, but we love and support you guys!
You have a beautiful family, Suzi! Congrats to Aidan and what a sweet pic of your baby in her blessing dress!
What a great post- so happy for you guys. love the pictures too.
Sounds like everything turned out smoothly for you! Hooray!! -Love the blessing picture of Mary Anna:)
it was such a nice weekend, so glad we could be a part of it! congratulations aiden and mary anna.
Oh, look at the little bit of chub on Maryanna's arms! She's growing so big! Glad you had a nice weekend with your kids. I wanted to come, but wasn't sure if I was invited. Which I know you would have said is silly, but sometimes you never know. Hope to see you at book club soon!
What a great picture of your family! I'm glad you had everything go smoothly. It's perfect that it worked out to do it all the same weekend.
Post a Comment