Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools!

Aiden was a little surprised this morning when he tried to take a bite of his cereal. It was frozen! He said "What the..!?" then looked at me and said "Mom, it's frozen!"

Emma doesn't eat cereal for breakfast. She prefers pop tarts or toast. But she loves to drink milk. When she found her milk frozen, she giggled and smiled, and said "It's like ice cream!" Then went to work trying to lick the milk out of her cup. what good sports.

We'll see how well they handle it tonight when I short sheet their beds! :) Happy April Fools to all of you! Hope you're having fun.

* my camera played a joke on me - the batteries were dead so these pictures came from my phone. hope you can still see them well enough.

4 comments:

Rencher Fam said...

hee hee...I'll have to remember that for next year!

Janet said...

Love it! You are so funny and their smiles are so cute.

The Roz's said...

Haha! You're so festive. They're such cuties! Thanks for sharing.

Chelsey said...

I was wondering if you could post these before April fools...at least the ideas! You are awesome! I love that look on Aiden's face. You are the coolest!