

Since Aiden turned eight, he started scouts, and boy does he love it! Tonight as I dropped him off, I found out that it was pack meeting. We've been waiting for pack meeting because Aiden has earned his bobcat! Grandpa and Bub wanted to be there to see Aiden get his first rank, but somehow I didn't know it was going to be tonight. So, the two girls and I went on the spur of the moment instead. It was fun to watch Aiden and all the scout things they do. Emma especially loved it. She was enthralled with their cheers and squealed in pure excitement when they played 'snake tag'. She told me she wants to be a scout. I told her that she can be a girl scout when she's bigger, and sell yummy cookies to Daddy. She said "No, I want to be here with all the boys."
We are proud of Aiden and his accomplishment. Way to go Kiddo!

5 comments:
Congratulations, Aiden! Way to go!
Right on Aiden! That's awesome! :)
Way to go Aiden!
Totally awesome! Good job Aiden!
That was fast! Good job Aiden!!
Post a Comment