A picture is worth a thousand words.....

A few months ago, I posted that Emma had taken a few steps. They were stumbled & jumbled, but she made a few steps. Since then, she has been practicing and using her walker at school and at church. On Friday, she surprised us (and herself) again, by actually walking. I mean real, actual steps, with no support! She is so excited, and so proud! She keeps saying "I walked! I walked" and keeps trying to do it again over and over. This picture shows her biggest accomplishment yet. It's a distance of about 9 feet. ( I measured) and she's done it twice now. I love to see her so happy with herself. One of the best moments ever. GO EMMA!

12 comments:
Sorry... left the last comment under the wrong blog id. Congratulations! I can't even begin to imagine how exciting this must be for you and your entire family. I think that you are one amazing family!
That is AWESOME!!! Way to go, now it's time to celebrate
Yay Emma!!! that is so awesome!! keep up the good work! ~hugs~
Yay! I am so happy for her! That is so exciting! Way to go, Emma!
That is so AWESOME! Congrats Emma, way to go!
I am so proud of her! I had to hold back tears when she showed us last night! It was amazing! Way to go Emma!
Susan, that is SO inspiring! Sometimes I don't want to get up and walk 9 feet and it's easier for me than it is for Emma. :)
Awesome!!! (How'd you get such a neat picture?!)
That is so great! She is growing up so fast and doing so much! I love the picture you put together! Awesome!
Yay Emma!!! <3
I love the fact that you have a cool camera and got it all! Fabulous. She truly has an amazing spirit and drive! Jamie
Post a Comment