I'm laughing at myself.
Tonight, I seasoned our tacos with cinnamon instead of taco seasoning. Both containers look the same and sit side by side in my spice cupboard. I caught the mistake almost immediately, and added the taco seasoning afterward. To Bub's credit, he kindly told me "It's not terrible." and ate it anyway.
Bub's Mom has long been teased about mistakenly putting tapioca into the dishwasher rather than detergent.
My own Mother took the phone off the wall (back in the days when phones had cords) and hid it in the washing machine to keep my teenage sister from dominating it. Later, she did a load of wash - including the phone.
We all do silly things don't we?
she who laughs lasts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Haha! I love this post! I feel like I do stuff like that almost daily.
That is pretty funny.
Ha Ha!! Leon made ebelskivers and used cumin instead of cinnamon!
I feel like I am doing things like this on a daily basis. I still have pregnancy memory. Does having twins make it twice as worse?
Don't forget about the time my Mom meant to grab the red wine vinegar and accidently put real wine on the salad. Best salad ever!!!
that's funny. My parents used our dishwasher as a pantry because they didn't know how to work it!
Post a Comment