Susan, I don't comment on your blog usually, but I read it all the time. I just had to comment this time. I totally laughed out loud at that comment!! I don't know if I have ever went for one thing and been able to come out with one thing. Reminds me of how many times I cant' figure out why that happens. Thanks for giving me a good laugh!!!
3 comments:
Whoa!!
Susan,
I don't comment on your blog usually, but I read it all the time. I just had to comment this time. I totally laughed out loud at that comment!! I don't know if I have ever went for one thing and been able to come out with one thing. Reminds me of how many times I cant' figure out why that happens. Thanks for giving me a good laugh!!!
i don't believe that has ever happened to me. Good for you!
Post a Comment