"If ingratitude be numbered among the serious sins, then gratitude takes it's place among the noblest of virtues." Thomas S. Monson

Thanksgiving is just around the corner now, and that means it's time for one of my favorite family traditions. My sister told me about this just a few years ago: At the beginning of November (now) start making a list. Every member in the family should write down at least one thing each day that they are thankful for. Then take the list down and read it over Thanksgiving dinner. Sounds pretty simple. But let me tell you - Being aware of what you're grateful for for a whole month really has an impact on your mood and the spirit of your home. I love the month of November just for that reason. Being grateful feels great!!! I made the poster above to print out for our house. If you double click on it, you should be able to print it out yourself if you'd like. Enjoy!
4 comments:
I love this tradition! I am glad you posted it way back when because my kids love it too. Thanks for the great idea. Keep em coming.
i love this idea! i am totally doing it! thanks for the idea, and the print out!
That is a great idea. Thanks for sharing your art too.
What a great tradition. I'm printing mine as we speak. Are you doing Christmas portraits again this year? I'll do advertising for you. Kiss miss Mary for me.
Post a Comment