Tuesday, September 27, 2011
By Emma
This is my dot com. And my name is Emma. I'm just going to send this to my friends all over the world. Princesses are my friends. I just wanted to tell you something about my blog and how I feel. My next birthday I'll be seven, and that's when I'm going to see you all again. All my friends at school are different than me. They don't like princesses like me, and they don't care about horses. They have horses and live on farms, but they don't like horses. I miss all of you princesses very much. I wonder if I could see you again? when? I miss you all today. Tell Cinderella I miss her too. Tell her I love her. I wonder how she came to be a Disney princess. "Mom, let me do it.....nhjjft hggkbv gmnnnjbgnmnngnb rghnvbnhhhhhmn nbbvjjhihk sadgkjfyhth yutghfgut8uu b ghvgyugghjbbnnbh v mfghyhbnmm,l bff mmmmmftjghhhhhgkuuyj7uhgtyyhuifgjgghh ghgggh I miss you. and I love you all. and guess what? I like you all at the same time. Every time when I come to see you, I just don't know how you feel? Are you okay without me? I will live in my hotel to come see you. I would like to see you again. I hope you will love me all. I miss you today. I wonder how are you feeling without me? jok ibbnnghhjjnlokjhh hhhjnnbggujjjjuuyt111jhhyujhujkm,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
very clever post. I love it.
Post a Comment