Monday, June 18, 2012

Ok, so I haven't blogged in six months.   I've been lazy. Bub tells me that I need to update things here.
so, here a few things that have gone on in the last few months.

 Mary turned 2 in December.  She had an "Olivia" party.

 Aiden earned his yellow belt in Karate.
And I made a nasty 'shave with me' Barbie for our Fitch family white elephant Christmas party.

 Then, in March, Aiden turned 10 with a lego party.
And later in March, Emma turned 7 with a fairy party.
In April, we went to Saint George & Zion's Park - just to get some sunshine.
A few weeks later, we went back to Saint George for Easter.  We had fun there with Grandma & her twin sister Margie, and also visiting our friends the Despains.
In May I took Aiden on his own private field trip to the University of Utah Robotics Competition.  Not a great picture as I only had my phone with me.  He loved it.  This robot behind him was part of 'capture the flag' competition.  It gave him a high five.

 Emma went on a field trip to the Dinosaur Park.  Here she is with her friends Ryan & Alex.  It is a field trip the first grade will not soon forget.  She fell down the stairs of the big tree slide and got a gash in her head. She was covered in blood, and left puddles of it on the sidewalk.
Aiden participated in the Pinewood Derby.  He designed his own car.  Dad & Grandpa helped him to build it.  He came in second fastest, and won best workmanship. 

Now that school is out, the kids are busy making messes and having fun together.

We were lucky enough to be able to visit Fish Lake over memorial day weekend.  I grew up going to our family cabin there, but we don't own it anymore so my kids have never been. A HUGE thanks to our Monson cousins for letting us go.  It was wonderful, and we are so grateful to have gone. 

On that same trip, we took a quick trip over to Capitol Reef too.  It was beautiful.  

And of course, the update wouldn't be complete without showing you what a fine big dog our little Chucky pup is growing into.

1 comment:

DA pages said...

Hooray! I am so happy for an update! I love the picture of mary with dirt all over her!