There are so many great photographers around these days. We were lucky enough to be blessed by one of them. I say blessed, because Kami Nelson wanted to do something nice for someone else -- just because. We were nominated for her 'pay it forward' project and paid nothing for these beautiful photos she took of our family. She was so good and patient with our kids. I've never seen Aiden so hyper -which is saying a lot- and Emma physically can't hold still. She kept a smile on her face and worked wonders with her camera. A big thanks to Kami! Please take the time to visit her blog. Good people deserve to get good business! :) (I'm saving the family picture for the Christmas cards!)







7 comments:
Sue-your photos are cherishable! (probably not a word, but you get the idea). I love Emma's pictures with you and with Bub. Those need to be made into posters and hung on your wall. Emma has a real spark in her eyes that lets you know she's a happy girl.
What wonderful pictures! Cute family.
Oh my goodness! Your pictures are beautiful. Aiden looks so handsome and grown up. Trudy is right-Emma looks so happy in all the pics-I especially love the look on her face in the one taken with Bub. What a good looking family the Fitch's are!!!
Beautiful Pictures!!! We can't wait to see the family one.
What cute family pictures! Aiden looks so grown-up and I love the one of Emma's profile--it is so beautiful. Can't wait to see your Chrismtas card!
I LOVE how they turned out! They are all so beautiful!
Oh my gosh! Those are such great pictures of your beautiful family!
Post a Comment