I tried to follow my usual routine of blog surfing. But I can see that the rest of you are just as busy as I am this Christmas, and don't have time to update your blogs. Or maybe it's just that all we've been doing is shopping, and who wants to read about that?
Merry Christmas. I'll post something again one day when I have a minute to catch my breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your Christmas cards are awesome! I should have been blog surfing sooner so you could have done our cards. Next year! Your family pics are so cute!! Who did your photography? I love the pics of kids and where did you go ( the orchard one)? You are so talented!!! Tell bub and kids I say hi and Merry Christmas.
Busy? ha ha ha.
Orange emily is my cousin. I can't remember if I answered that question before, if so oops.
Catching my breath at this very moment. Your card was so cool. Did you tie all the reds together...apples, tie, leash, shoes. Such a cool touch!
Post a Comment