Hey All! I thought you might like to see the Christmas cards I've been making. They are all digitally done, original designs by me. All the papers and elements have been designed by me as well. I have already decided which one I'm going to use. I just have to download it to the Sam's club site, and pick it up an hour later! But even though the decision has been made, I'd love to hear which one is your favorite. It's always so interesting to me which ones you all like. So feel free to cast a vote in the side bar. If you'd like to use one for your own Christmas cards, let me know -- I'm happy to share. I'm not sure if I'm done playing, so there might even be some more coming! check back, Merry Christmas!
2nd & 3rd are my favorite, but I really do like them all. Is there a charge to use these? I love your family pictures, especially the ones of Emma hugging you!
I love the second one because its so different from any others I've seen. I wish that I hadn't already sent mine-they were lame compared to yours!! Maybe next year...
All of them were really cute and unique--it was hard to vote! I love the designs, did you do any with two photos on it? I would love to use one. How does that work?
7 comments:
I like the second and fourth ones the best...precious photos!
2nd & 3rd are my favorite, but I really do like them all. Is there a charge to use these? I love your family pictures, especially the ones of Emma hugging you!
I love the second one because its so different from any others I've seen. I wish that I hadn't already sent mine-they were lame compared to yours!! Maybe next year...
I like the third one. What cute pictures. I've seen that orchard before; where is that?
The first, second, and forth ones are my favorites! Great job!
All of them were really cute and unique--it was hard to vote! I love the designs, did you do any with two photos on it? I would love to use one. How does that work?
My goodness you are talented! We need to order form you instead of Costco. Do you have a site to order from?
darcifranco@gmail.com
Post a Comment