i love aiden's white blonde hair, emma's beautiful smile, and cody's wise eyes. fun pictures!
Cute pictures:) Your kids are growing up so fast!
Your kids are so cute!! They look like they are in complete joy on their bikes!
LOVE the pics Sue! Looks like the kids are getting off to a fun start this summer!!
Look at how happy Emma looks on that trike! I love it!
You always capture colors so well in your photography. I'm beginning to covet all of my friends' awesome cameras.
We are getting Ike a bike this year for his birthday! Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i love aiden's white blonde hair, emma's beautiful smile, and cody's wise eyes. fun pictures!
Cute pictures:) Your kids are growing up so fast!
Your kids are so cute!! They look like they are in complete joy on their bikes!
LOVE the pics Sue! Looks like the kids are getting off to a fun start this summer!!
Look at how happy Emma looks on that trike! I love it!
You always capture colors so well in your photography. I'm beginning to covet all of my friends' awesome cameras.
We are getting Ike a bike this year for his birthday! Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment