Thursday, June 10, 2010

cheap labor is so hard to find...


a page out of my sketchbook-- these drawings are not detailed or finished yet.

In another continued effort to get my house and my life organized, I've been putting my kids to work. As part of that project, I'm trying to make a job board. I've enlisted the help of a girl in my ward to make the actual board. The board will have a row for each child, and two columns. One for jobs "to do" and one for jobs "done" The drawings up above will become cards to hang in those columns. Let me know if I've missed any!

read scriptures
say prayers
read 20 minutes
do homework
put clean clothes away
brush teeth
put dirty clothes in hamper
do laundry
put toys away
feed pets
take out the garbage
walk the dog
clean up after the pets
comb/wash hair
take a bath
make bed
wash dishes
practice music
rake leaves
shovel snow
mop
sweep
vacuum
dust
grocery shopping
pull weeds
pay bills
clean out the fridge
get mail/mail letters
sort sox
take medication
work out
get a haircut
get dressed
set out clothes for tomorrow
pack lunch
load/unload the dishwasher
get ready for bed
clean bathroom
clear off table
mow the lawn

can you think of anything else?

If you're interested in a copy of these cards, just let me know!


4 comments:

Miss M said...

I LOVE those pictures Sushi, you are so talented. I would like to use those for our job chart. How do I go about getting them from you????

ellen said...

i am totally wanting these pictures. my kids would have to include picking up the backyard toys but you have pick up toys. i miss you!

elizabeth said...

I have already bought the boards for these, so could I have the pictures too please! :)
It's exactly what I'm needing for my kids.

Campbell Clan said...

You are so amazingly talented. I would love, love, love a copy of these! How can I get one from you?