I feel like I've just been trudging through life lately. Cleaning and picking up the same stuff day after day after day. And I'll admit - I've been a little bit depressed. But I was struck by President Monson's talk on a "grateful heart." That, combined with my recent discovery of "How does she? . com" (Thanks Doris) has inspired me to do a few things. This is the new Halloween wreath I made. I'm super excited about it, because not only was it cheap and easy (and I don't have to redo it ten minutes later)- but it truly lifted my spirits to do something creative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
love it! it's very cute!
so cute! you will have to show me how to make it!
I do like it!
I feel the same way you do, a little something crafty and easy always lifts the spirits.
I made a little table runner for our table. It's Halloween on one side and Thanksgiving on the other.
that's really cute!
Cute Sue! You done good. (Love the thanksgiving paper idea too!)
Post a Comment