In March, we also took a trip to DISNEYLAND. It was wet and rainy for our whole trip, but we had fun anyway. We spent a lot of time standing in line to see princesses. Emma's favorite is still Cinderella, but we kept missing her. So we followed a tip from one of the workers and waited around after the princess show. She came out from back stage and Emma ran (walked as best she could) to her with open arms and said "Cinderella! I love you! I've been looking for you for three days!" Cinderella gave her a big hug and spent quite a while talking with her and taking pictures. Of course she told Emma "I love you too!" It was so sweet. Emma keeps telling me that she misses Cinderella and that she wants to go back to Disneyland. She also keeps telling me that she wants to be a princess at Disneyland when she grows up. They will make a movie about her she says.....
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Disneyland
In March, we also took a trip to DISNEYLAND. It was wet and rainy for our whole trip, but we had fun anyway. We spent a lot of time standing in line to see princesses. Emma's favorite is still Cinderella, but we kept missing her. So we followed a tip from one of the workers and waited around after the princess show. She came out from back stage and Emma ran (walked as best she could) to her with open arms and said "Cinderella! I love you! I've been looking for you for three days!" Cinderella gave her a big hug and spent quite a while talking with her and taking pictures. Of course she told Emma "I love you too!" It was so sweet. Emma keeps telling me that she misses Cinderella and that she wants to go back to Disneyland. She also keeps telling me that she wants to be a princess at Disneyland when she grows up. They will make a movie about her she says.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I want to be a Princess and Disneyland when I grow up too. I want to be Belle! I love that mike has ears on. Im totally getting Brooks ears when we are there in September!
Post a Comment