I just love to see my kiddos all dressed up and matchy-matchy. I think they are so cute. Aiden has hit a phase where he doesn't want me to pick out his clothes anymore. A few weeks ago, he wore to church his dark suit with the green shirt in the picture - no tie, and light brown loafers. In my heart I would love for him to look like 'Easter' every Sunday. But my little guy is growing up. I've got to let him be his own man even if I disagree with his fashion sense.
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Easter
I just love to see my kiddos all dressed up and matchy-matchy. I think they are so cute. Aiden has hit a phase where he doesn't want me to pick out his clothes anymore. A few weeks ago, he wore to church his dark suit with the green shirt in the picture - no tie, and light brown loafers. In my heart I would love for him to look like 'Easter' every Sunday. But my little guy is growing up. I've got to let him be his own man even if I disagree with his fashion sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment