Sunday, July 10, 2011

time's flyin'

I just realized that we're nearly half way through the summer! Where has all the time gone? I made a list at the beginning of the summer of things I'd like to do. It's pretty short and simple, but I've only done two things on it! I'd better get a move on. This is my list, what's on yours?

1. take a family bike ride
2. eat a meal on our deck
3. go outside and show the kids the stars at night (preferably in the mountains)
4. take the kids to cherry hill completed
5. go to Lagoon just Bub & Sue
6. go out for ice cream completed
7. sew something to make the house beautiful
8. play in the gateway fountains
9. take Aiden to the planetarium

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to do those things too! We would love to go to Lagoon with you guys! Let's plan it!