Take a good look at this sweet little angel face on my Mary. Isn't she cute? Lately she keeps telling me "Oh No! Mom! It's a MONSTER!" I gasp and say "Oh no! Where?!" Then she giggles and says "It's me Mom. It's me!"
Funny thing is - I'm beginning to believe her.
Today, she painted the family room with a bottle of purple nail polish. I have no idea how she even got it. I got it off of the door, and the TV, but it's still all over her face (I didn't want to get acetone that close to her eyes) and in her hair, on the couches and a few spots on the carpet.
This is the dry spaghetti she put in the floor vent.
This is the bottle of shampoo she emptied out on the rug.
All on the tails of the butter-chair and the untimely demise of my iphone.
She sure is lucky that she's so cute and that I love her so much. She's getting very well acquainted with the time out chair though. I have to laugh about it all. Partly so I won't cry. But mostly because I know how quickly she'll grow up, and how quickly I'll be missing her baby snuggles, and her impish pitter patter across the floor. My baby Mary. My sweet sweet baby Mary.
gotta love her.




No comments:
Post a Comment