If you have little girls and love these cute outfits......I'd like to draw your attention to a new name in my sidebar. Teresa has been my best friend since she became an answer to my prayers in the seventh grade. She has just recently started blogging, and has also started making these adorable twirly skirts. Click here to check out these cute clothes. Her sister in law is the photographer who took these great pictures, her information is on Teresa's blog as well. Please welcome Teresa into the blogging world and go look at these cute creations!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
If you have a little girl.....
If you have little girls and love these cute outfits......I'd like to draw your attention to a new name in my sidebar. Teresa has been my best friend since she became an answer to my prayers in the seventh grade. She has just recently started blogging, and has also started making these adorable twirly skirts. Click here to check out these cute clothes. Her sister in law is the photographer who took these great pictures, her information is on Teresa's blog as well. Please welcome Teresa into the blogging world and go look at these cute creations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Those are adorable!!!!
Too cute...the skirts and the pictures! I LOVE those pictures!
Hi Sue, I'm not getting the link to your friends website to work from your blog. If you get a chance, will you post the web address? Thanks!
Post a Comment