Sigh. We have been so busy lately. Nothing new, nothing exciting, nothing very interesting to share. In other words, nothing "blog worthy". Just lots of appointments; doctors, therapists etc. School, work, projects....same old same old. Just a lot of it. I'm afraid there is no end in sight. We've got another week full of all the same and hopefully the arrival of Emma's hearing aids before we leave to Disneyland.(HOORAY!) We
so need this vacation. I'm getting really excited. Not only are we going to Disneyland, but we'll get to spend a couple days playing on the beach. I like to try to sculpt bodies out of sand. I always imagine it to be a great prank on the lifeguards (or whoever) because when the tide comes up, I bet it looks like a dead body floating ashore.....I know. I watch too much TV. But, If it worked right, it really would be a fun joke. Here is a picture of the last dead body I made out of sand......
I promise, I'll have something better to blog about after the trip.
1 comment:
That is so funny! I am once again impressed by your talent! Have fun at Disneyland!
Hey-I tagged you, go to my blog for details.
Post a Comment