I mentioned before that my friend Rebecca was using the Christmas kit I designed to teach a digital card making class. Well, she sent me these samples of the cute things she made, and I thought they were so fun, I just had to share! She's so talented! Thanks for sharing Rebecca. (hope you don't mind me sharing it a little more on my blog!)Monday, October 27, 2008
I mentioned before that my friend Rebecca was using the Christmas kit I designed to teach a digital card making class. Well, she sent me these samples of the cute things she made, and I thought they were so fun, I just had to share! She's so talented! Thanks for sharing Rebecca. (hope you don't mind me sharing it a little more on my blog!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It was a fun class Sue! You and Rebecca are so talented! Can't wait to start on my Christmas cards!
{Blush} You are truly a great friend Sue. Thanks for your talent. I think there are some amazing things to come!
I am an old friend of Mike's. I love what you are doing. Your blog is way cute!
Thank You! (It's Darci, right?)
Post a Comment