My sister has a great Thanksgiving tradition. At the beginning of November, they make a poster to hang up in their house. It says "We Are Thankful For" written in big letters across the top. Each day during the month, each person in the family gets to write at least one thing they are thankful for. At Thanksgiving, they read their list.We are doing it for the first time this year. We started only 3 days ago, and already our home feels lighter and happier. I catch myself all day long looking for things to write on the list.
Today, I am grateful for cleaning supplies.
What's on your list today?

4 comments:
I am thankful that we can go buy our food at the grocery store and not have to make everything ourselves! By the way, I got your kit. I love it! Thanks so much!
I'm thankful for Bryers All Natural Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. I just ate a refreshing bowl for my night time snack!
What a great idea Sue...I have been a little down with everything that I read in the news lately. I think that I will try this in my home too!
So cute. What a good idea! I am going to have to steal that one.
Post a Comment