Emma was Cinderella, too (although that wasn't her first choice--she wanted to be Belle) Your kids look so cute! Hope they (and you) got oodles of candy!
thanks for letting us come over on Halloween! I am glad that we didn't have to stay home! thanks again for letting me talk to you! It has really helped me alot! Your the best sister!
7 comments:
Cute Cute Cute!
Emma was Cinderella, too (although that wasn't her first choice--she wanted to be Belle) Your kids look so cute! Hope they (and you) got oodles of candy!
Your kids looked so cute!!
thanks for letting us come over on Halloween! I am glad that we didn't have to stay home! thanks again for letting me talk to you! It has really helped me alot! Your the best sister!
Very cute! :)
Don't tell Aiden that we all think he's CUTE! Aiden looks totally TOUGH! Emma on the other had...what a doll!
Cute costumes! I hope you had a fun Halloween!
Post a Comment