Sunday, August 30, 2009

Help!

The Saturday after next, Sept 12, our ward is going all out to do a fundraiser for two members of our ward who have cancer. There is a 5k run/walk in the morning, a pancake breakfast, and a silent auction. I've donated a certificate to illustrate a family portrait, and I'm baking cookies for the bake sale. They've got some really cool stuff in the auction! check out the website to see it. You can also find out about the people we're raising money for. Both - really good kind people. Our bishop asked us all today to invite 10 people to attend the event. So, for the ten of you who read this: consider yourselves invited!


3 comments:

McCall said...

i have to thank you for posting about the owl tee and twirly skirt. i won! although i am sorry that you didn't, maybe you should win something for advertising it! ha ha. but really, thank you!

Susan said...

Hooray for you! I bet Clara will look adorable in it!

Kristyn said...

I will be at the race with a friend. Maybe I will see you there!