Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Christmas Cards 2009

black frame
snowdot

brown paper package

I'm pregnant enough now that I've been spending a lot of time sitting around, which is a good thing because I usually draw while I'm sitting down. I've had a lot of fun projects to keep me busy. I'm really enjoying illustrating the family portraits. It is a fun artistic challenge for me to try to illustrate actual people. Along with that, I've been designing a few Christmas Cards for this year. I thought I'd post them for you. There are more to come, and if you're interested in using one of my designs, you can always choose from last year's designs too. (click here and here.) As usual, just send me an e-mail if you're interested. $10 for using any design (I'll get it all ready for you) then you can print it out at any Sam's club or Costco or where ever. They charge about $15 for 50 cards with envelopes.

Take a good look at all the fabulous photos too! They were all taken by my friend at Nikki B. Photography. She does a beautiful job. Check out her site here or on facebook.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Darling Sue!
Hope your feeling okay. Just remember... the discomfort is only temporary! (Don't you hate hearing that from people?!) ha ha Good Luck

DA pages said...

I want one! We never have enough people to send 50 cards too from costco. Do you want to trade for it, or do you want money?