Thursday, January 21, 2010

what a kid.


Last night, Aiden got mad at me. I wouldn't let him watch a show on TV because I didn't think it was appropriate. After pouting for a minute, he went down into the playroom in the basement. I didn't think much of it. But, he came up a short time later. With out saying a word, he marched over to me and handed me a little envelope, then turned on his heels and went back down stairs shutting the door behind him as if to say "I'll show you!" "Oh, great" I thought, its going to be a note telling me how mean I am and how mad at me he is." Instead, this is what I got. Aiden's way of "showing me!"

hee hee hee. I giggled out loud. Apparently he doesn't know that his standing around would be a nice break for me. And apparently, his value system is a lot healthier than mine. I love that kid!

5 comments:

McCall said...

that is so cute. what a funny kid.

Unknown said...

hahaha! My dad tried telling me that story last night but got many points of it wrong! That is to funny! What a nice break for you!

Unknown said...

btw this is Emily

Rencher Fam said...

haha he is so funny!

elizabeth said...

hilarious!