

Thanks so much to all of you for your thoughts and prayers for our little Mary Anna. You'd think after all we've been through with our other kids that a little jaundice would be nothing. But, because of all we've been through, I can't help but freak out a little over a little jaundice. My fears are beginning to subside though. SHE IS OFF THE LIGHTS AGAIN! and hopefully, she's off them for good. Her level is down to eleven as of yesterday. The doctor said we could send the lights back, but I don't quite dare to yet. I'll wait a day or two just to be safe. :)
Emma is still calling her Dora.
I am getting better all the time and am able to get around and do things pretty well now. I am so excited that I've actually been able to do some cleaning around the house!! It's been so long since I've been well enough to take care of anything. Thank heavens for a wonderful husband who has helped to pick up the slack and who has been infinitely patient with me. And thank you also to my mother in law who gave me a huge jump start on the cleaning and laundry just after Mary Anna was born.

6 comments:
Cute pictures, and GREAT update. :) Glad things are going better all around.
Very cute!!
Alan was just asking how little MaryAnna was doing. I had to check and see if there were any updates. Glad to hear everything is going well!! I can hardly wait to meet her. I need to get with the girls and find out when we can bring you dinner! Hope to see you soon!
I am just so proud of you for always pushing forward! All mom's have fears and you are amazing to get through the things you do. Have I told you that lately? You are amazing!!!
Oh, good! I'm so glad MaryAnna is doing well. And your family picture is amazing (as usual)! What a cute family!
I already left a comment but you don't have another post...I just love that drawing of your family. That is just amazingly cute. You guys just look like a sweet family in a book.
Post a Comment