
Our little Mary Anna just had her first birthday! I can't believe it's been a year all ready! My baby is growing up, and it's gone by way too fast. Here are some highlights from her birthday party:

She's a little bit of a shy girl. She was a bit intimidated by the crowd, but once she was left alone a minute or two, she started in on her cake. She seemed to enjoy it, until she rubbed it in her eyes and up her nose. She was spoiled with lots people who love her, and many sweet gifts. Lots of toys that she is thoroughly enjoying --- when Emma lets her play with them that is. I'm not sure which one of the girls liked the celebration best! Thanks to all who came!

1 comment:
Darling birthday party Sue! I love the bib and hat- did you make them? Cute little picture banner too :)
Post a Comment