I did this illustration last night and the night before. I have to say that I really like the way it turned out. It was amazing the way it all came together. I literally just sat down and did it. No erasing, no figuring or changing. It just happened, and came together so easily. I really feel like the whole experience was a gift from heavenly father. It's got me excited and feeling great. I'm thankful for a Heavenly Father who loves me so much to give me wonderful little gifts like that. I've been needing something to fill my soul.I have a real love for the prophet Joseph. And it suddenly seems strange to me that he has never been the subject of my art before. :)

5 comments:
That is so beautiful. You are so talented.
You are so talented! sorry to hear about bub's diabetes. If you need any health tips let me know, i am now vegan! Hope you're doing well.
I love it! It looks so amazing. Thanks for sharing your talents =D
Susan you need to write and illustrate a book! I would totally buy it...you just need to dumb down all the bible stories for me and make them cute cartoons. :)
Have not been on your blog forever! But I had to comment! This is amazing! I second a book of illustrations. Gorgeous!
Post a Comment