Christmas is over! And what a wonderful Christmas is was. We have been blessed in so many ways by so many people. In an attempt to teach the kids how to write thank you notes, I came up with these little cards. They are a very basic fill-in-the-blank thank you card. I like the way they turned out, and I'm excited to have the kids use them. If you'd like to use them too, just send me an e-mail and I'll send you the digital file.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Teaching Good Manners
Christmas is over! And what a wonderful Christmas is was. We have been blessed in so many ways by so many people. In an attempt to teach the kids how to write thank you notes, I came up with these little cards. They are a very basic fill-in-the-blank thank you card. I like the way they turned out, and I'm excited to have the kids use them. If you'd like to use them too, just send me an e-mail and I'll send you the digital file.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Darling! I want a copy :)
Super cute! Great idea!!
me too, me too!!!
Hi Susan, this is Nancy Hansen...remember me? I just saw your blog link on Mike's page and I absolutely love it! You are SO talented!!! I envy how you can create anything and it looks SO good and SO professional! You have such a cute little family too, your youngest is a doll! I would love a link to your darling notecards, what a great idea! My email is: nancy@nancyhansen.com
I hope you and your cute family are doing well, take care!
Post a Comment