has come and gone, and my cute little monsters are full of sugar!!! We've had a lot going on the last few days. On Tuesday, we went to Bub's work. they do trick or treating from office to office. They used to decorate everything from top to bottom, but now they're in a new building and aren't allowed to put anything on the walls, so the best they could do was stick pumpkins out on chairs and little displays like that. Even though the atmosphere wasn't as impressive as it has been in the past, the kids really got a HAUL! Their pumpkin buckets were almost full! Get this though...in one of the little 'displays' there was a little terrarium with a large spider in it. It was about the size of...those pink erasers you get in elementary school. Well, the story is, one of the ladies they work with, found it in her house! It gets worse....She called the exterminator, and he told her it's a baby tarantula! That they are migrating from Arizona, and that where there's a baby, there's a Mommy tarantula with a lot more babies!!! Bub didn't know if she had the exterminator exterminate them all. I assume she did. But can you imagine?!!! A family of Tarantulas living freely in your house?!!! AHHHH! The thought is enough to give most of us girls nightmares for a good long time!
Aiden's school doesn't do anything for Halloween. I guess Halloween usually falls on one of the days they're out of school for UEA. They did have "crazy hair day" to kick off Red ribbon week though. That was on Halloween day. After school, once Dad got home, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house in Farmington to trick or treat in our old neighborhood. It was fun to see all our friends there. I really miss them. Emma wore the duck costume she chose herself, and Aiden was a 'ghost' though I think he looks a bit more like a grim reaper or something. He was too excited to get out trick or treating to let me get a good picture of him. It was cute though. He's so little....you don't usually see scary costumes on such little bodies. It was fun. Isn't Halloween a great holiday?

4 comments:
I am so glad that I got to see you guys on halloween it was so fun. I loved the kids costumes!
Aiden's hair looks awesome! Those are great pics. I'll have to get some recipes for your pie fest!
Please do come to the pie fest! It will be great, and if you need further incentive...Chris will be home then, fully graduated from culinary school as a PASTRY CHEF!!!
Happy Halloween from Arizona. You can have all the creepy crawlies you never wanted!!
Post a Comment