
We went to McDonald's today. We met all of "Farmington Friends" there. Oh, I miss that neighborhood so much. I know the kids really enjoyed playing with their old friends too. While talking to my dear friend Jen, she mentioned that she told all her friends to look at my blog because I'm a 'designer'....I thought, uh oh! I don't have anything artsy fartsy on there. I usually post a project every so often and I haven't lately because I've been busy working on Christmas projects, and I don't want to ruin the surprise.....However, for the sake of any of Jen's friends, I will share a sneek peek. I just wont tell you what the project is for.(It's more of an illustration than 'design' but it'll do.) I also have card exchange coming sooner than I realized, so I'll post my latest card creation when I get it done too. Stay tuned!

1 comment:
So cute Sue! I always look forward to all the cute things that I'll see on your blog! You are just so talented...it blows me away!!
jen
Post a Comment