Sue, you are so cute! I loved looking at all the pics! I have a question about one of your companions. In the second pic down there is a girl in green with brown curly hair. Is her last name Hogan? just curious Jen
I know her!! I guess it was her mom that was a Hogan. Anyway, she is my cousin's cousin on the other side of the family. I remember her to be such a funny girl! I loved being around her! What a small world!!
3 comments:
Sue, you are so cute! I loved looking at all the pics! I have a question about one of your companions. In the second pic down there is a girl in green with brown curly hair. Is her last name Hogan? just curious
Jen
No, that is Sister Stacy Wood from Sandy (?) Utah.
I know her!! I guess it was her mom that was a Hogan. Anyway, she is my cousin's cousin on the other side of the family. I remember her to be such a funny girl! I loved being around her! What a small world!!
Post a Comment