Thursday, January 17, 2008

creative block....

I am supposed to be working on a line of Easter papers for Rusty Pickle today.  I got the assignment just before Christmas, and waited till after the Holidays to start.  But now.....I just can't think of anything to do for it.  I've come up with a few ideas, but they are all very different from each other and won't make a nice coordinating, nor a complete line....any ideas?  I just can't seem to get in the "spring" frame of mind right now.  

2 comments:

Rencher Fam said...

I'll be thinking! We need to have another playdate at McDonalds soon!

Anonymous said...

what about something with springs? (like the little wire ones in your bed or on the feet of cartoon characters as they jump?) now you know why i am not a professional artist and why i stink at scrapbooking! i have always had a soft spot for bunnies and turtles. one for my softer side and one for my hard exterior shell:) wink wink:)
ellen