I was looking through my Mom's old UofU yearbook from the year 1952. It has this cool painting on the front which is signed by Arnold Friberg. I love Arnold Friberg. I've never seen this painting before, but I love it! I got started on one of those strange trains of thought -- you know, What was life really like back then? What did my Mom look like? What would I have looked like? Well, I couldn't leave well enough alone. My imagination ran away with me and ended up in photoshop. Keep in mind that my photoshop skills are miniscule, but this is what I came up with: Thursday, February 19, 2009
Back to the Future: Sue style
I was looking through my Mom's old UofU yearbook from the year 1952. It has this cool painting on the front which is signed by Arnold Friberg. I love Arnold Friberg. I've never seen this painting before, but I love it! I got started on one of those strange trains of thought -- you know, What was life really like back then? What did my Mom look like? What would I have looked like? Well, I couldn't leave well enough alone. My imagination ran away with me and ended up in photoshop. Keep in mind that my photoshop skills are miniscule, but this is what I came up with:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Awwww. Sushi that's the creepiest thing I've ever seen. H ah ah.. Just kidding you have a nice, mischievous look about you.
HA HA HA!!!
Creepy momsue.
You really do look a lot like your mom Sue. That is cool that you found one of her old yearbooks. I love the styles of that era.
Yikes!
Post a Comment