Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Neverland Medley

I was tagged on facebook by one of my friends from highschool.  This one seemed pretty fun. Some make sense, some don't. enjoy! 

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Put your iPod or other music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the NEXT button to get your answer
3.  YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN....NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4.  Tag friends who might enjoy doing this, as well as the person you got this from

If someone says "Is this okay?" you say: 
"Mi Maria " - Peter Breinholt

What would best describe your personality?
Canon in D - Pachabel

What do you like in a guy/girl?
"I'll be home for Christmas" - Bing Crosby

What is your life's Purpose?
"If I had a million dollars" - Bare Naked Ladies

What is your motto?
"Good People" - Jack Johnson

What do your friends think of you?
"The First Cut is the Deepest" - Sheryl Crow

What do you think about often?
"And it Stoned Me" - Van Morrison

What is 2+2? 
"Better Together" - Jack Johnson

What do you think of your best friend?
"Somebody's out there watching" - The Kinleys

What is your life story?
"The Ugly Bug Ball" - Disney

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Bubbly" - Colby Calliet

What do you think when you see the person you like? 
"Wonderboy" - Tenacious D

What do your parents think of you?
"Mary's Boy Child" - Harry Belafonte (unless my parents know something I don't - I think this one would work better for Bub - his Mom's name is Mary)

What will/did you dance to at your wedding?
"One Week" - Bare Naked Ladies (I think that's how long some people thought the marriage would last!)  

What will they play at your funeral?
"Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" - the Beatles

What is your hobby/ interest?
"The Rainbow Connection" - Kenny Loggins (if it's talking about art supplies I suppose it's true, otherwise, I don't like what it implies!)

What is your biggest secret? 
"Whistling in the Dark" - They might be Giants

What do you think of your friends?
"Whisper" - a fine frenzy

What's the worst thing that could happen?
"Never Give Up" - Ryan Shupe & the Rubber Band

How will you die?
"Fishin' in the Dark" - The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band (sounds like a pretty good way to go)

What is the one thing you regret?
"Fun, Fun, Fun" - The Beach Boys

What makes you laugh?
"When You Cry" - Faith Hill

What makes you cry?
"I'll be there for you" - The Rembrandts

Will you ever get married?
"Landslide" - Peter Breinholt

What scares you the most?
"Immigrant Song" - Led Zeplin

Does anyone like you?
"Our Savior's Love" - Jon Schmidt

If you could go back in time, what would you change?
"Don't fear the Reaper" - Blue Oyster Cult

What hurts right now? 
"Angels Among Us" - Alabama

What will you post this as? 
"Neverland Medley" - Kenny Loggins

I tag: Bub, Emily, Jen, Miss M, Teresa, and Jeanne. (and anyone else who wants to do it)


No comments: