A few months ago, she left this post on her blog. I heard a quote today that made me think of it. It said: "A clean home is the sign of a broken computer." I could so relate! I've been a terrible and neglectful blogger lately. In fact, I'm wondering if anyone even reads this anymore. But I am feeling good that I have been enjoying spending better time with the kids, and have slowly been getting things done at home. Of course, they get un-done as soon as they are done, but at least they were done once right?!! What a world we live in.
Monday, February 2, 2009
I have a delightful friend by the name of Nora Jane. I say delightful because she is a joy to listen to. She makes everything sound like a fairy tale adventure. I love her attitude. She has been one of my favorite people since I met her 15 years ago as a fellow camp counselor. (I can't believe I'm old enough to talk about something fifteen years ago!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I agree, Nora Jane does make everything sound like a fairy tale.
I still read your blog.
I still read your blog, Sue. Sorry about your basement! That's one of the reasons we moved, because our whole neighborhood is a swamp!
I still read your blog! It's so true that all of this technology can be so distracting. I love that quote!
Sue--this post just made my night! I'm up against the laundry again tonight and I got distracted for just a minute. I popped in to check blogs and, of course I read yours, and well you are the best!
I've been trying to define the purpose of my blog and blogging in general. I originally started it as a stepping stone for digital scrap booking but I haven't stepped off the BOULDER it's become and actually printed anything. Now I like the computer to keep in touch and it's been fun in that way but man I could easily spend at least half a day on the computer. And for sure if it was broken, I would not be up against the mountain of laundry that I am. I'll call you, we can discuss more. I just have to say your trip to Southern Utah looked fun. Anytime I see photos with red rock I get giddy.
I also have to add that I love the new blog layout. I love reading black on white and I'm a huge fan of any of your drawings! Home run!
Even I still read your blog and enjoy it! Love ya
If I haven't got an email from you in awhile, I miss you and I just have to go and find your blog. :)
Post a Comment