Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's good for my soul.....

I told Aiden it's hot chocolate.

With my 'new hobby' I noticed that they do a monthly ATC contest. September's theme is "coffee" I decided I might as well submit something and see what happens. The winner gets a big basket of art supplies. That sounds really fun. So - last night, I sat down and did this. I am lucky that I have a very patient husband. I've been drawing so much, my house is a terrible wreck! Thanks to Bub for not complaining about it while I indulge in mental health days!!!

5 comments:

Rencher Fam said...

Oh if only I had your talent Sue! Loved catching up on what you're doing and looking through all the pics that you have posted. I still can't get over how much older Emma looks lately-what a cutie!

Miss M said...

At first glance, I thought it was a photograph.

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! The china looks so real. You know I love coffee!

Steoger's said...

You are officially so amazingly talented and I am very boring! When I was in 6th grade I was actually picked to go to an art camp because apprently I was sort of good, but now I have no skills in anything! You're so awesome.

Janet said...

amazing as always!