Sunday, September 27, 2009

magic eye.

I know ultrasounds are kind of like those old 'magic eye' puzzles, where you have to stare and stare and adjust your eyes. Sometimes you might see the real picture, sometimes not. Supposedly it takes a trained eye. Either way, now that I'm not living a secret life anymore, I'm going to post some of our more clear ultrasounds. These were done on Friday. The first one is her forearm, and the second one is her face. Who do you think she looks like?





Good News: I finally got my Mom's quilting frames! They were left in the garage of our old house when we moved here over three years ago. I asked Bub to get them back for me for Christmas last year. He tried to do it, but unfortunately brought back a set of strange wooden posts for me instead! We returned the stolen posts and now have the real thing. I'm so happy! Who knows, I might even get around to making a quilt for the new baby.

4 comments:

Janet said...

so glad to hear the quilting frames are back in safe hands. if only the same thing could happen with the wizard of oz tape...

Rachael said...

I love looking at ultrasound pictures. It's amazing what they can do with technology now. Even with the 3D ultrasounds, it is hard to tell who they are going to look like :) I'm really excited that "the secret" is out and you can post all about it!

Steoger's said...

I think it looks like a baby! But maybe a little like your husband (I feel funny calling him Bub because I don't really know him, and I don't know his first name).

Susan said...

His first name is "Mike" but his Dad's name is also Mike, so he grew up with the nickname Bub to distinguish the two. :)