Tuesday, September 15, 2009

random rambling....

Where have all the bloggers gone? Is it just me, or have you noticed that very few people have posted on their blogs since the beginning of the summer? I guess the fad is passed, and here I am the only lonely nerd blogger left huh?

oh well. life goes on for me, and I'll blog about it when I feel like it.

I have really been enjoying having the kids back in school. I've found that just those few hours of quiet to myself have really been a boost to my energy and my sanity. I've spent the time back and forth between trying to clean the house, and being stuck in the idea of wondering why I try when it all seems to be for naught. Those are the times I've spent drawing. As you can tell, I've been doing quite a bit of that lately. I just can't resist doing something that doesn't get undone - ya know? There's something so satisfying about that.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I have noticed that too.... much less blogging going on. I still keep my family blog updated, but I have noticed the Thru the Tulips blog is a little slow right now.

Rencher Fam said...

I'm glad that you're still blogging Sue! I am so behind that I feel overwhelmed whenever I go to update. You are helping me to to want to get back in the saddle again! Love the new kit!!

Nora Mair said...

I love that you blog. I love your voice--it's such sanity and reality!

Steoger's said...

Actually, I have posted many things, but no one seems to comment anymore! I don't think anyone reads my blog anymore, but that's ok. It's not a popularity contest, right? Right? Please tell me it's not. Hope you're feeling well!!

{sheree} said...

I've been thinking the same thing about blogging...but I'm still joining you in the blogging world and I still really enjoy reading other people's blogs! I'm so happy that you're still blogging!

Rachael said...

It has been really hard for me to get around to adding to my own blog, but I feel really bad because it is my only way of recording (or remembering) what fun things we do. Hopefully, with school underway I will feel a little more organized. But when I do need a break, I always check your blog for some fun stories.