Sunday, December 13, 2009




Bub here. I am sub'ing for Sue as she is on her back. We would like to introduce Mary Suzanne Fitch. She was born about 11:30 AM, Sunday December 13th. She came out a tad bit blue/purplish due to having some fluid in her lungs, but is doing well as is Sue. She will be at the hospital until Wed or Thur this week. Mary is in the NICU today but will be in the regular nursery tomorrow.

12 comments:

Jordan said...

Congratulations! I am excited to meet the newest member of the family!

The Stevens said...

Oh how exciting!! Congrats and she is so beautiful! I am glad that all went well.

Marie said...

I am so excited for you guys. Congrats!!

Kristyn said...

Best of luck! Mary is beautiful!

Roberts Fam'ly said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations, I am so glad everything went so well! You guys are awesome. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful:)

Elizabeth said...

Hooray she's here. What a cutie.
Thinking of you!

Steoger's said...

Congrats! She looks a lot like Aiden. Hope she comes home soon and you too.

Barbara Hicks said...

Congratualtions. She's a beautiful baby, and you couldn't have done better with the name. Can't wait to see her.

Cherish said...

Congrats!! She's adorable & I love her name:). Hope it's ok, to check in on you...i saw Em say on Facebook that she was going to be born yesterday;).

{sheree} said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!!

Jen said...

Very Cute, congratulations. We hope we can see her while we're in Utah.