The rest of us are doing well and enjoying the holidays. I hope your holidays have been wonderful too!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Just thought I'd post a little update on the status of our new little Mary Anna. She's now been under 'the lights' a total of 8 days. (That's including her first round) unfortunately, her bilirubin level has only gone down to a 14. We are grateful it's going down at all - and keeping her out of the hospital. But we need it to get down into the single digits. So, we're just plugging along, slow but sure. Your continued prayers are appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh Sue, I am so glad to hear that it is going down. Finnley was on the lights for 10 days and it is so hard. I hated not being able to hold my baby when I wanted to and only being able to hold her to feed her or go to the hospital/doctors for another poke. Finnley's billiruben level also got into the 18 point range. They took her off the lights when she got to 11. Mary Anna is in our prayers and we hope that she will continue to improve. Love you tons! ! Let me know if you need anything. Love,Mariah
Thanks for the update, Sue, I've been thinking about you guys and your sweet little baby. :)
Been thinking of you. Hope things are improving!
Post a Comment