I hope your Christmas was a Happy one! We enjoyed lots of food, family, and fun. I am sad to report that I did not complete many of my projects...including Bub's drawing. I put it in the frame anyway so he could open it, but I'll have to keep working on it and finish it up for him. I think it should take about a day is all. Aiden was so fun this year, every time he opened a present he'd exclaim: "Just what I've always wanted!" even about the underwear he got! lol I'm glad he's so happy and grateful for gifts from others. He's a good boy.
Poor Emma has been under the weather. She is always happy and cheerful, even when she doesn't feel well, for the most part. I never know if I should take her to the Doctor or not. But she was getting pretty grumpy, so I knew she must have been pretty miserable. No wonder! She has conjunctivitus (pink eye) and an ear infection! We're doing antibiotics twice a day, and eye drops four times a day. She is not contagious anymore. thank heavens. She is her sweet happy self again too.
Well, off to work on my projects! Hopefully, I'll get them done before the new year. I've got a whole new list of projects waiting for then. Happy Holidays!

2 comments:
Hey sue that is good to hear that Emma is doing good and feeling better. Hey I know that you have alot of projects but I was curious if in the future you might be able to design something for( Colin's Woodworks). Any ways I will talk at ya later
Oh My Gosh!!! I found you! I actually called the MTC today to try and get your info (they didn't give it to me - no worries)! It will probably take you a little while to remmber me but you were my teacher at the MTC before I served on Temple Square... Sister Viegas (Julienna, black Sister from Belgium - Anyways, I don't want to write a novel on your blog but please contact me viegashaws@gmail.com and I'll tell you more - I'll even invite you to my blog (it's private) so you can see a picture of me and my family... Your blog looks way fun little mommy! I hope to hear from you soon :)
Post a Comment