That is really funny. All of my law school friends enjoyed it.
that is really sick.
oh my goodness! Do you think he got any business?
I can't believe it! I bet he got some laughs and some awful dirty looks. I also bet there are few guys wishing they had thought of it first.
Now that's just funny. I hope it was his Halloween costume :-)
That's great! You're so funny, Sue.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is really funny. All of my law school friends enjoyed it.
that is really sick.
oh my goodness! Do you think he got any business?
I can't believe it! I bet he got some laughs and some awful dirty looks. I also bet there are few guys wishing they had thought of it first.
Now that's just funny. I hope it was his Halloween costume :-)
That's great! You're so funny, Sue.
Post a Comment