Wednesday, April 29, 2009
My big brother Jim fought his last battle with cancer yesterday, as a merciful Heavenly Father welcomed him back to his heavenly home. The cancer may have beaten his body, but it never bruised his spirit. His positive attitude has been an inspiration to family and friends alike, and his faith in his Heavenly Father has never wavered. Well done thou good and faithful servant. You are loved forever and will be truly missed until we meet again. xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm sorry, Sue. It must be so hard to lose so many people. My thoughts are with your family right now.
sweet sue i am so sorry. our prayers are with you and your family. hang in there.
Hi Sue. You know I love you and wish the best for you. Please call me if I can help you by watching your kids or anything. I'll see you next week for lunch if it works out.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I read his obituary and it sounds like the world has lost a great man. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. If he was anything like you, he was pretty incredible. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this hard time.
Post a Comment